This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Jesup
Apparently that รต is my new name.
Yesterday, in Yolande's car, ont he way to Camp St, Maggie though my last name was Jesop. Flip thought it might have been because Jesop sounds a bit like Christop. But it doesn't much. Then it somehow became Jesup.

Harvey used to think my name was Chris Brooks. So he told Tab it was, and she thought it was too. He also used to call Trav Barnes Trav Jones.

At my second high school there were about a dozen guys called Chris, so we were all called by our last names. In year 11, this guy called Carl asked me, 'Hey Boothy, what's your last name?' he actually thought my first name was Booth. Like my parents said, 'What should we call him? How about Booth?'