This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Sunday, April 13, 2003

Yesterday morning I went into town with Devo. I was extremely surprised to run into someone from my high school in Sanity.
Sarah was my best friend in year 11. She moved down from Sydney at the start of that year (2000 - she was glad to get out before the Olympics). Her family moved to a different city every year, because her step dad was high-up in some growing corporation. She was originally from Perth (where her father lives), but she's also lived in Brisbane, New Orleans and on Vanuatu. In year 12 her parents moved to some place called Kabulcha, which is in Queensland, near Brisbane, and she stayed behind in Melbourne. Now her mum and step-dad are living in Las Vegas, and she's moved to just outside Ballarat to live with her two sisters and go to uni. She's doing Arts (Commerce), which it turns out she thought I was doing too.