This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Friday, April 11, 2003

I don't usually work friday nights, but school holidays have started now, so we have to do a big, thorough clean. I have to go back in Monday during the day, and probably Tuesday as well.

Tomorrow my parents and my younger brothers, Doomie and Justin are visiting on their way to Halls Gap, where they're staying in a caravan for a week. I was originally going to join them from Monday, but it turned out that Mount Helen and Camp Street holidays are different to SMB's this year, meaning I have classes all Wednesday. So instead I'm going back to Melbourne with them on Thursday, for Easter.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm going bowling with Dave and some of the others before his farewell party. He's moving to Melbourne for six months to do a course with YWAM. And Sunday morning he's getting baptised.