This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Not real happy with how youth small groups are going at our church. It seems like there's way to many groups (so they're all real small) and there are so many leaders that each group is half made up of leaders. And there's only two senior leaders, which was a huge problem when Harvey was on holidays, leaving Tab as the only senior leader.

A lot of other people aren't happy with how things're going either, in terms of group size, number of senior leaders, and the fact that the groups have to be same-sex*. Devo's meeting with Harvey next week. I am too.

I spent about an hour this morning just waiting on God, wanting to know what to do. Please pray for ther situation.

And while you're at it, please pray for my health. Last eyar I had to have a benign cyst removed from my right cheek. I cost my parents a lot. Now I've developed another one behind each of my ears. The one behind my right ear's really swollen and sore. I really don't have the money to get them removed, and I don't want to have to ask my parents for it. Thanks.

*Most of last year they were co-ed, and conversation flowed a lot better, probably due to the fact that it was a more natural environment. I think same-sex groups are good sometimes though, to discuss some things.