This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Yesterday we had the first UoB Students for Christ meeting, and I was able to go because my Fantasy lecture only went for an hour, and the tute (in which this mature age student called Peter cracked it at me for suggesting that before the World Trade Centre was destroyed most Westerners were living in a fantasy) was straight after.
We got quite a few new people, mostly first years, probably due to the promos we did last week. I stayed for the free barbeque, then got a lift with Yolande and Flip to Camp St, where I had Issues in Television.
Issues with Television looks like it'll be very interesting, especially the stuff on television as a conspiracy.

After Issues with Televison, Adam, a guy in my class offered me a lift to the church, where we have home groups each Wednesday, because he lives near it. I should've accepted his offer - he seems really interested in joining a church and has been asking about when the services are and stuff, but I declined. I'll have to ask him for a lift next week.

Today, during Trav's lunch break we went with Shaft to donate blood. I filled a pack in 7:40, Shaft filled his in eight minutes and Trav in nine. My record's six minutes something.