This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Okay, I got a new battery put in my watch, and then went to the Christian book shop, which is being taken over by Keswick in March. Got a copy of Left Behind for just $3.95.

Hade rice for lunch at Central Square, then cought the bus back to Mt Helen, because apparently all Professional Writing & Editing Students doing the double award (Dip. Arts (PW&E)/B. Arts) were meant to be at the School of Behavioural & Social Sciences & Humanities at 12:55 pm.
Went to School of BaSSH, and no-one was there. Looked at the list of tutorials for Fantasy & Speculative Fiction (which I'm enrolled in), and they were all full. Asked the admin people where I was supposed to be, and they had no idea, and were surprised that I hadn't been told anything about classes or anything. They said to just turn up to my two lectures (Fantasy & Spec Fic and Issues with Television) tomorrow early and try to get fitted into a tute. Hopefully I can get my Fantasy & Spec Fic tute on Thursday so I can go to Students for Christ at lunch time on Wednesdays.