This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Sunday, February 16, 2003

This morning I auditioned for the worship team.* You're supposed to have two auditions, but I was cleared anyway.

Trav and Emily came to Wendouree this morning. It turns out Emily knows Shaft from ESA camps. Also Trav knows Bussy's family, who've been coming to Wendouree since they came back from two-years in England.
Ray's sermon was on war. The main point I got was that we should be more concerned with the spiritual war than the physical one.

After the service Shaft and I hung around with Stacey at her place for a while.
We went to Wendouree Village and got some stuff to eat - cheese bread, doughnuts, soft drink and meringues - I think that was it. Most of the time we were at Wendouree Village, Shaft was wearing a sticker that said 'Stacey', because he forgot that she'd stuck it on him before we left.
When we got back we watched Romeo Must Die and ate. I ate all six of the meringues.
Later Hannah and Erin came over and we all just talked till it was time for church.

Tonight at church I met a guy called Alister, who's just move to Ballarat from Bairnsdale, and is doing PE at the uni.

*It turns out I was supposed to before singing or worship leading at a youth service. Oh well.