This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Today I called the guy from the Baptist Church camp in Halls Gap, to find out if it'll be available at the end of Novemeber, and how much it'll cost, so Andrea can consider using it for the Warrnambool Beach Mission team weekend this year.
I also called accommodation services at the uni, to say that I want to continue living at the Bach Pad this year. Apparenty I was meant to tell them that last Friday. I have to hand the forms in on Friday, when I go up to Ballarat to pay the rent*.

Tonight Angela went to Zagames on her own because I couldn't contact her to say it was off. She says she'll organise something tomorrow night.

I just posted a letter to Wu Tao, the Chinese ambassador to Australia, concerning an attack on Chinese Christians that occurred on Sunday.

*Russel can't pay it this fortnight as he is in Croatia on a Students for Christ mission trip.