This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Today I went and saw Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers with Aitcho. I really liked their interpretation of Gollum/Smeagol.

Some of my friends want to 'do something' because it was my birthday on Sunday. I decided to try and organise going out to Zagames in Boronia for tomorrow night. I called Angela and Aitcho and told them. Then I called Dr Dave, who told me that Nadine was organising for my friends from my old church to come over to her place tonight to celebrate it, but I wasn't meant to know. So I have to call Aitcho and Angela to tell them tomorrow night's cancelled.

At Nadine's we played Balderdash, which was rather amusing. Nadine had made a cake from doughnuts. Dr Dave gave me a copy of Puckoon, Spike Milligan's first novel and a birthday card, which says inside,

    To Christop,
    Merry Christmas
    Happy East B day!
    From Dave
    2003