This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Friday, May 07, 2004

Twentiesh [sic] questions

I got these questions from Abez, who got them from Amir, who got them from Anju:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
States alone.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
One of the other computer chairs.

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Simpsons

4. WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is.
12:10am

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
12:06am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The Living End, Modern Artillery, 'End of the World'

7. When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Twenty minutes ago at BP (I never learn) after getting back from an unsuccessful 'nature walk' out near Creswick.

8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
My blog or Abez's? Before I came to my blog I was looking at the uni's Inetrnet accounting login page, and before looking at Abez's blog I was looking at mine.

9. What are you wearing?
Blue and yellow sneakers; green socks (unmatching); green trousers, deliberately ripped around the ankles; old, grey shirt over a black, synthetic t-shirt; black, spiked wristband; wristband made of yellow, blue, white, pink & orange rags, remants of black nail-polish; brown hair-tie.

10. Did you dream last night?
Probably. I don't remember them these days.

11. When did you last laugh?
Last time I remember was bit over an hour ago when my deodorant can (full), which Greggy chucked in the fire, exploded.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A 'RECYCLE!' sign, a clock, a white-board another 'RECYCLE!' sign, lots of white paint, two light switches, a crack (vertical).

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Rick has a Cat in the Hat poster on his door.

14. Last movie you saw?
Tank Girl

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
Some food.

16. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm two weeks behind in my rent.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
No more capitalism.

18. Do you like to dance?
Not really. I like to skank, if the music's appropriate.

19. George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?
Neither.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Raquel

21. [Same question for a boy]
Quixtli

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, and I expect to.