This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Monday, May 31, 2004

I also like powerlines

I've disovered this since I got a camera a couple of months ago. It's the Shaun Tan influence.
The first photo shows a features a pair of shoes near my parents' place in Ferntree Gully. The second and third show stages one and two of the Gillies Street Shoes project. The fourth is a can that's been hung from the powerlines, also near my parents place. And the sunset photo was taken from a park in Scoresby, outer-Eastern Melbourne.


With regards to the Gillies Street Shoes, there are now three pairs. They have come down a few times, but quickly returned by the supportive public. Also, the cleaners have been complaining about them, so they're happy.