This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Friday, April 23, 2004

TV land
On Tuesday, after getting my suitacase back from the fun stoppers and receiving a free lecture on the high terror risk at the moment, I ran into my friend Grant, who does the Tuesday edition of Pluck on Channel 31. I had told Grant about how the police thought I was a suitcase-bomber, and he asked me to come along to the studio, and if they were stuck for time to fill, he'd interview me about my experience.
It turned out there wasn't enough time (Pluck's had its timeslot cut to make more room for SYN TV). But I got to watch the show as it was being filmed, plus a free beer and wedges afterward.

Tonight I got back to Ballarat. Going down to Warrnambool with Trav for a Scripture Union training gig tomorrow morning. We're also hoping to get some video footage to use at this year's Warrnambool mission recruiting events.