This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Friday, April 02, 2004

Final Hours
Kaidt pointed out to me just before that Strange Laura (from Warrnambool mission) was in the paper today. Their school's doing a theatre production called Final Hours, which is about the final hours of Jesus' life (original, isn't it?). Laura is Jesus' mother and Kaidt is the guy who helps Jesus with the cross (I forget his name). Kaidt says it's going well, but apparently on opening night a whole heap of the cast started laughing while Jesus was dying, which I expect would be pretty annoying...
I would have liked to go see it, since I know a few people who are in it (like Six Characters) but it's not on again until Wednesday night, and by then I'll be in Adelaide.