This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Went to Bendigo again on the weekend, this time for the Warrnambool mission core leadership weekend. Spent the weekend receiving good training and planning next summer's mission.

I got back to Ballarat at about 10pm Sunday. Soon after we managed to fit ten people into the Gillies Street phone booth. We think we might be able to fit fifteen if we stack people on to of each other at the back.

Last night was Mafia Night, organised by James and Tab. The room was done up all Mafia-like and everyone dressed up as Mafia and assassins and stuff.
First round I guessed everyone who was Mafia. Which was good, because next round I was Mafia, and a couple of people were expeceting me to be 'right' again. That game Mafia won, with none of us getting killed. The next two rounds I was a cvilian again and got killed.
Scotty and Devo kept saying I was Mafia because I looked like Steven Segal, and he's always a bad guy.
On a much more serious not, an accused hitman was murdered in Melbourne that night.

And this afternoon one of my tutors took us on an excursion to the Behavioural & Social Sciences & Humanities photocoping room, to show us how to copy onto transparencies. When we got back to ther tutorial room she told us that if we ever got stuck while trying to copy onto transparencies to get her from her office or send her an e-mail.