This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

[insert title]

Monday was the Queen Birthday (but not really), so it was a holiday and no-one was around. It was so boring that I ended up shaving off most of my right eyebrow.

Last night, when I got home (about 11:15) someone pulled the screen off my window and tried to open in. I'm not sure if they realised I was home or not, but by the time I'd gotten the blind open to see who it was they were gone.
A few minutes later, I heard someone trying to open it again, then they started banging on the window. This time I was ready, so I got the blind open, and I saw who it was, as they were running away. It was the best friend of the guy I had a go at three weeks ago for dragging someone down the hallway at 2:30am. His room is just down the hallway from mine, so I opened the door, just in time to see his door slam.
Later, they were both in the 'study room' while I was in the kitchen making a sandwich (you have to go through my room to get to the 'study room') they kept saying stuff like, 'Look who's cookin' up a feast,' so I think they've probably been looking in my cupboard too, and know I don't have much food.
They were up making heaps of noise and getting drunk until about 3am. When I got up this morning I found out they'd had an exam at 9:30am. I'm sure they would have done great.