This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Shenanigi/News Scents/for³in¹/Stuff Wars turns 1
Yesterday was a year since I started my blog. Since I started this blog it has changed it's name three times, changed its address once and had its original posts deleted.
There's some bloggers I'd like to thank:

    Adam, Chris, Nick and Darren, for inspiring me to blog,
    Yasminé and Owl, for their encouragment,
    Jabir and Bushra, for making me think,
    Prime Minister John Howard, for answering my letters,
    Tab, for starting a blog and making me feel like I'd set something off,
    Abez and Tim, for keeping this blog going while I was on mission,
    and everyone who's read this blog, commented in it or linked to it.