This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Friday, December 05, 2003

Since I haven't been blogging much, here is some
Stuff what has happened

Quest for the beach

At about 11am Saturday night, while we were in Geelong, Greg, Bevan, Ro, Lauren, Adam and I decided to go and find the beach. I think were about halfway there at 11:45, when we stopped and sat down on a gigantic roundabout.

Fridge door/whiteboard
I'm now staying at my parents place in Melbourne. It's been hard rubbish collection, and the streets are lined with old TVs, computers, microwaves, electric fans, armchairs... Thus I now have a new whiteboard. It just happens to look an awful lot like a fridge door. In fact if you had a fridge without a door, you could probably use my whiteboard to fix it, as long as you asked nicely.

A really big storm
There was an absoluetly huge storm the first night I was in Melbourne. The neighbours came over and complained to us because half of their garden was washed away, and since the water had come under our fence, they reasoned it was our fault.