This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Monday, August 11, 2003

My socks are in Sydney
Sydney, where my socks are.Rhonda thought my socks were Sam's. So she put them in his drawer. He's gone to Sydney, staying with his older sister for the week. With all my socks except two pairs.
So I went and bought some more.
But it's not every day you can say you have socks in Sydney. Unless you live in Sydney.
I will be reuinited with my socks Saturday night.

Sunday morning I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep.
When I went outside at 7:30 saw that the cars were covered in frost about a centimetre thick. Worst frost I've ever seen.
We had a youth service at my church, which went pretty well.
After church we went to Greggy's place for a barbecue lunch.
Then just hung around there for a few hours.
Then went to the lake.
Then went to Hayden and Nicole's baptisms at Ballarat City Church at 6pm.
Then went back to my own church for a praise and worship service at 7pm.
Got home 10pm.
Called parents.
Went to bed at 10:30pm.
Woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep again till 6am.
Slept in till 8am and was late for Short Story.

Trying to work out if I can make it to the National Young Writers Festival in Newcastle.