This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Sunday, June 29, 2003

I am finally on holidays. In fact I have been 4:30pm since Friday, when Photography finished.

Friday night Trav moved his stuff into our spare room. He can't stay at the uni during winter holidays, so he's staying at our place when he's in Ballarat.

Spent most of yesterday cleaning and reading - Remnants 7-9, which were a bit disappointing; and Adrian Mole: The Wildreness Years.

Went to church this morning.

Tomorrow we're going up to Blampied (near Daylesford) for Students for Christ Conference. (I don't actually have enough money for it, due to not having any work for two and a half weeks, but Flip offered to lend me the money.) So there'll be no bloggage at all from me till probably early Sunday morning at my parents' place in Melbourne, using the free Internet service which is only available between 1 and 6 am. I'll be in Melbourne for most of the second week, then back here for the third week of holidays so I can work - and hopefully find somewhere else to live.