This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Friday, May 09, 2003

Friday 5

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
No I'm not very organised. My bedroom floor is currently covered in books, paper, magazines, clothes and miscellaneous objects. My time and management are both shocking.

2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I have a week plan but I don't stick to it to well, and am not all that sure it actually works.

3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Yes it's very organised, becuase it's full of computer, and anything else that could be heaped on it would just fall off.

4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
No, but I have sections for different kinds of CDs/books.

5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
My week plan.