This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Monday, April 28, 2003

AntiskepticThe show Saturday night was great. Wishful Thinking played first, and they were great, though not as good as they used to be. They have a different bass player now. No Plan be weren't as good as when I saw them in Geelong - they've got a new guitarist. Thinktank - I'd never heard of them before. They're from Adelaide, and are apparently pretty big in the UK. They were sort of allright.
Antiskeptic were absolutelyfantastic. Yes, they most certainly were.
I bought two Antiskeptic badges, and a Wishful Thinking one, which're now on my bag, with the 'Stop the racist war' one and a gold safety pin.
Got a lift back to Ballarat with Lucas, Trav, Tim and Laura. Got home about 2:00am.

Last night, after church, Graeme (Dave's dad) dropped Dave's computer (he's lending it to me while he's in Melbourne) off at my place, and I managed to set it up. Have to get some paper for the printer. And a watch battery - it's run out again already. And some camera film for when I go up to Creswick on Wednesday.