This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Okay, so what's actually been going on in my life?
Had heaps of work to do. Three assignments due this week,and since I didn't start doing any work this semester until last week I've been flat out.
Have been reading Dracula, which has to be finished by tomorrow. It's really good, but I'm only about a third of the way through.
Went to Youth Alive (Christian youth rally) in Geelong on Saturday night. Shaft and I managed to convince Stacey to come, and she brought her friend Shane, who loved it, which was great. He didn't even mind the worship bits. No Plan B (good) and 24/7 (okay) played.
Last night had another strange dream, but can't remember it much.
Student association has been trying to stop Students for Christ and Next Generation Youth from doing The Lounge. They made them change the location last week on the night, and tore down all the posters. Last year we would've been able to get them for discrimination, but it doesn't cover religion anymore.
And now I have to go to work.