This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

I forgot about this because there was nothing really to remind me, but I got a call from Mum on Sunday night because my cousin Alex is getting married. I'm not allowed to go to the wedding because I'm not a Mormon. I don't really mind since every time I've seen Alex after he got back from his two-year mission in Italy nine months ago he's just looked at me weird like he doesn't recognise me anymore.
Also, Nanna has broken her leg again, this time because she was bushwalking at night in the rain and decided to take a shortcut. Last time was about seven years ago when she was rock climbing, which she wasn't supposed to be doing either. She was supposed to be looking after me and my brothers while our parents were in New Zealand. As a result I had to stay with our neighbour, whose second husband left her while I was there.