This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Sunday, March 30, 2003

Last night rented a heap of weekly DVDs:



First I watched Time Bandits,which was okay, but I was expecting it to be more like The Life of Brian and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It was pretty dry, and very slow-paced.

Then I watched Spïnal Tap, which was a lot better.
Halfway through I was interrupted by a knock at the door. It was Anna and two of her friends, obviously a bit drunk. They asked if Scotty or Devo were home. I said I was the only one there because the others were at Students for Christ O'Camp which I didn't have the money for. Anna was extemely disappointed. She'd come over to say happy birthday because it was her 21st.
Anyway, Spïnal Tap was great.

Next I watched Mad Max. Had to pause it about every fifteen minutes to calm down because it was freaking me out so much.

Last of all I watched Run Lola Run, which I have to say is one of the best films I've ever seen, along with Gandhi, Frida and Adaptation