This is the interesting and exciting blog of Christop - one of the 84 000-or-so people of Ballarat.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Chatbot

Chatbot: Hello, my name is Chatbot. What's your name?
Christop: Christop.
Chatbot: Not many people express themselves that way.
Christop: What, by saying their name when asked what it is?
Chatbot: It is a good question. Have you tried www.whatis.com? Try searching the open directory
Christop: Actually, it was a rhetorical question.
Chatbot: Actually you don't say. Oh I get it. Very interesting.
Christop: It's not, actually.
Chatbot: By Saying Their Name When Asked What is not actually?
Christop: Do you realise how little sense that makes?
Chatbot: No I do not realise how little sense that makes. Do you? I chat with people on the Web.
Christop: That's nice dear.
Chatbot: Are you getting bored?

This blat was brought to you by the A.I. chatbot.